Sales Development Representative (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Infotelligent, we help companies scale their growth. We are a B2B data start-up building a best-in-class buyer intelligence platform rooted in machine learning and backed by serious human genius. We believe the current B2B data landscape lacks innovation, and we are poised to change that.
Funded by some of the fastest-growing B2B companies in the U.S., we have ambitious goals. We value ingenuity, creativity, and out-of-the-box thinking, and we expect to walk the path to our goals with like-minded individuals. As such, if you are an independent self-starter who takes initiative, we want to meet you.
Infotelligent is an exciting company where you will learn to be a world-class sales professional – we are expanding our sales team to fuel our growth.
Infotelligent is looking for the right candidate who works well under pressure, thinks out-of-the-box, easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects and is highly self-motivated.
Your primary responsibility is to help prospects for potential interest and meetings which our AEs can then convert into qualified opportunities via your outbound prospecting. This position requires heavy outbound phone calling and emailing, and qualification to generate new demos/sales meetings.
This is not a silo position. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales, work in a dynamic environment, deliver messaging and product feedback and work proactively to drive overall sales results.
Responsibilities Of Sales Development Representative Role Include
- Execute outbound sales prospecting to our target accounts through email and cold call campaigns and another outbound prospecting including LinkedIn (we use Outreach.io)
- Conduct research about the key executive contacts at our target accounts and identify ways to personalize your sales prospecting emails to them
- Connect with target prospects, deliver our unique value proposition, qualify business requirements and relay the information to Account Executives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other team members in marketing and sales on your sales approach and tactics
- Be a learning machine and learn the best practices of doing sales prospecting efficiently and effectively to produce results
- Set initial sales meetings and provide hand-offs to the Account Executives (AEs)
- Support AEs and update the information in our CRM (HubSpot)
Required Skills & Experience of Sales Development Representative
- Bachelor’s degree / College education required
- 1+ years of Outbound SDR experience in B2B SaaS
- A track record of achieving your target goals
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Great communication and written skills
- Detail orientation in writing and presentation
- A positive and professional phone presence
- A-player with an intrinsic drive to succeed and win
- A self-starter mindset with a desire to win and continually exceed measurable objectives
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature and a “do your job” philosophy
- Commitment to building a successful company
- Analytical, data-driven thinker and methodical/process-driven in your sales approach
- Strong work ethic – Ability to attain your daily goals/KPIs = 150 sales activities per day including a combination of outbound calls, personalized emails, and automated emails
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and LinkedIn
- Bonus: experience with Hubspot CRM and Oureach.io
In Return for Attaining Your Results, You’ll Receive
- Salary + Bonus/Commissions + Benefits
- Opportunity for advancement and promotion to an Account Executive
- Ability to learn to be a world-class sales professional and build a highly successful career in sales
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Find more customers 🧿