This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for Enterprise Sales Solution Consultant to bring technical expertise to complex customer solution discussions to enable the retention, optimisation and growth of existing and new clients. SiteMinder’s enterprise team is responsible for the multi property groups, chains and collections and provides technology solutions to the largest hotel groups in the world.
This role is responsible for establishing and growing SiteMinder’s enterprise business by understanding the technical needs of customers + prospects to provide insights and solutions.
Who We Are
Ever booked hotel accommodation on Booking.com, Expedia or TripAdvisor? Chances are, you’ve used SiteMinder. Our goal is to liberate hoteliers with technology that makes a world of difference, and we do that by helping them find and acquire guests online.
We are the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels, supporting 35,000 hotels in 160 countries to generate more than 87 million reservations on our platform each year.
We’re not like other tech companies. It's rare that a global tech company is headquartered in Australia, not to mention one that’s backed by the same Silicon Valley investor as Facebook, Netflix and Expedia. How’s that for good company?
We pioneered a SaaS model for hotels in 2006, and 13 years on, competition is tough but we work hard to call ourselves the world’s leading guest acquisition platform for hotels. So far, we have 36,000 hotel customers in 160 countries, and we’re on a mission to make a world of difference to 60,000 hotels by 2022!
What You'll Do
- Leading initial/discovery solutions discussion to identify areas of opportunity and risk that align with the customer goals and strategy
- Uncover complex business integration + delivery requirements
- Present SiteMinder solutions to a customer to present a compelling solution that aligns with customer needs
- Be the point of contact for solution / technical requests, queries, and information
- Delivering in-depth solution recommendations and information to customers
- Work with the sales team to build out customer solution packs
- Conducting deep dive solution discussions, and bringing in the right solution stakeholders internally and externally as required
- Manage prospect and customer project plans, owning the process of aligning internal functions and creating accountability for deliverables (including onboarding plans)
- Translate the customer needs back into organization and work alongside the product enablement team to clarify business deliverables and timelines
- Facilitate the RFP (Request for Proposal) process where required to drive a sales-won outcome
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- 5+ years experience in leading large customer technical discovery and solution sessions
- 5+ years working experience within a large technology business, with enterprise businesses (multi-million revenue) as your customer
- Deep technical understanding and knowledge of hospitality, hotel, and travel technology systems, specifically - PMSs, CRSs, Channel Managers and IBE’s (booking engines), GDSs
- Additional knowledge of partner systems such as RMSs, CRM a nice to have
- Capable of solution mapping with customers, and speaking with multi-stakeholders from CTO, users, and commercial buyers
- In-depth understanding of the hospitality/hotel industry and the travel technology landscape
How To Apply
Does this job sound like you? If yes, then submit your application through our careers page or job board.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply
Why join SiteMinder? At SiteMinder, you’ll do the best work of your career. We’re the trailblazers of our industry and our enemy is closed thinking, so you’ll have the chance to be creative and question the status quo. Every day, you’ll have new problems to solve - and meet new people to learn from. We continue to grow rapidly and we’re committed to supporting the learning you need as you grow with us.
What do we look for?
SiteMinder employees are passionate, candid, decisive, accountable, collaborative, communicative and fun. We strive to live up to our five values and we want to work with people who will do the same.
Want to join us on our mission to make a world of difference to 60,000 hotels by 2022?
Working at SiteMinder has its perks.
At SiteMinder we have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment and our people love the work hard, play hard camaraderie they share with their teams. We offer some pretty cool perks too including; shadow equity plan, fruit & healthy snacks (when in the office), enjoy a day off for your birthday on us, annual flu shots, a community outreach program, and heaps of cool social events (when in the office).
Your application has been successfully submitted.