This job is no longer accepting applications.
NinjaRMM is a fast-growing SaaS company that offers easy-to-use remote monitoring and endpoint management software for IT teams. We were founded in 2013 to help managed service providers and IT departments simplify their workday with an intuitive and user-friendly endpoint management platform. NinjaRMM was designed to be both powerful and scalable to meet the needs of businesses around the globe. Today, we have grown to support over 6,000 customers worldwide. NinjaRMM has been consistently recognized as the no.1 rated software in its category on G2 Crowd and Gartner Digital Markets in the past 3 years. Built for the future, we are a rapidly growing software company with an innovative advantage.
Learn more about NinjaRMM here: www.ninjarmm.com.
The Account Executive role at NinjaRMM is responsible for achieving sales and profitability objectives among our largest and most strategic prospect accounts. NinjaRMM AEs spend 100% of their time engaging with interested prospects, managing sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate our product, and closing revenue. No prospecting, as we leave that to our world-class SDR and marketing teams. This is a strategic role that will contribute significantly to the success of NinjaRMM. You will be responsible for closing large, strategic accounts and helping NinjaRMM move upstream to the large mid-market/enterprise space.
- Qualify prospective accounts to build and maintain an up-to-date pipeline of prospects in order to achieve annual sales goals
- Negotiate opportunity terms, discounts, and implementation with leadership approval for below-threshold discounts
- Demo the product to prospects
- Manage sales cycles to help potential customers evaluate Ninja’s product and closing revenue
Skills & Qualifications
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Can multitask
- Works well with a team
Education & Experience
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
Find us here on Built In Austin: https://www.builtinaustin.com/company/ninjarmm
Your application has been successfully submitted.
NinjaRMM is a powerful, easy-to-use RMM platform that allows you to spend more time on your business, not your keyboard.