Job Title: Solutions Consultant
Location: US Field
Position Type: Full Time
Position Level: Experienced
Xactly Corporation was founded to solve an important challenge: how to help people everywhere connect and unleash their human potential. Xactly delivers a first-of-its-kind, end-to-end Intelligent Revenue Platform that enables businesses to accelerate the digital transformation of their revenue operations (RevOps). Xactly pairs rich empirical data and purpose-built AI capabilities in one platform to advance the quality and scope of data-driven decision-making through the revenue lifecycle. Xactly empowers growing enterprises to effectively manage their revenue generation. Xactly’s Intelligent Revenue Platform carries organizations through the full Revenue lifecycle by focusing on planning, territory and quota, incentives, and pipeline management and forecasting from initial strategy development through execution and prioritization of all aspects of revenue optimization. Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly’s scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the industry’s most comprehensive 16-year data set to give customers the trusted insights they need to improve sales performance and grow revenue.
Xactly Corporation is seeking a talented, high-energy Solution Consultant to join our growing sales team. We are seeking a pre-sales professional with a proven track record in software sales. The Solution Consultant will work with the sales team to support sales engagements and provide domain expertise.
Xactly is leading the way in Sales Performance Management (SPM) delivering planning, execution, and optimization to ambitious and complex sales organizations. We partner with the world’s leading enterprises to clear immediate sales roadblocks, enabling them to adapt with optimal sales capacity, territories, compensation plans, and payment structures. Harnessing the power of AI, Xactly’s scalable, cloud-based platform combines great software with the industry’s most comprehensive 15-year data set to give customers the real-world insights they need to improve sales performance across the board by growing revenue, reducing risk, and containing costs. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think in different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walk of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships.
Xactly’s Solutions Consultant team is a tight-knit and growing team, looking to expand and add individuals with diverse backgrounds. Our team’s goal is to set customers up for success by providing a valuable product solution to meet and exceed their unique business requirements
- 1-2 years in the software industry, specifically SaaS solutions, as a pre-sales consultant/engineer with a strong track record of success.
- Experience in sales, customer support, customer success, product marketing, and training will also be considered
- Strong solution and value selling skills
- Ability to present to an audience in person and virtually
- Ability to multi-task with projects across several prospect accounts
- Strong basic mathematical skills as it relates to sales commissions
- This position does not require technical or programming experience, but a working knowledge of software applications is required. Experience with other applications or prior work with complex spreadsheets is sufficient.
- Proficient in the use of standard business tools including PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce.com, and Zoom.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Some travel required.
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL
- Get your bearings and begin to build a strong foundation, upon which to grow
- Build relationships with internal business partners including sales, partner sales, product management, and professional services
- Gain a strong understanding of Sales Performance Management space and the business challenges Xactly solves
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Have a strong understanding of the business, and begin teaching us a thing or two we don’t know
- Develop a firm understanding of customer needs, pain points, and requirements around the sales planning and compensation process and align Xactly solutions to fulfill the needs and requirements and eliminate the pain
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Begin to implement the vision for change/impact that you have been developing over the prior six months
- Deliver application demonstrations of the solution’s out-of-the-box capabilities
- Design and deliver customized solution demonstrations using Xactly’s web-based Sales Performance Management (SPM) solution.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Be seen as a well-versed, trusted business advisor and expert, making a significant positive impact company-wide
- Identify further personal education opportunities to increase your business and instructional acumen
- Provide domain expertise around SPM including forecasting, capacity and coverage planning, territory planning and management, advanced quota planning, variable compensation design/ automation, team performance reporting/analytics, and compensation scenario modeling.
Is this role not an exact fit for you? Keep an eye on our Careers Page for other positions!
Final pay determinations, salary ranges, and pay increases are established by the employer. The ranges are an estimate based on potential employee qualifications, operational needs, and other considerations permitted by law. They are based upon a combination of local industry benchmarks, budget, experience, and internal comparisons. Salary ranges allow for growth opportunities as the employee develops new skills, and/or hones current skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
- Kitchen Stocked Daily with Tasty Snacks, Fruit, and Drinks
- Access to Corporate Discounts
- Up to (3) Days Paid Leave to Participate in Community & Volunteer Opportunities
- End of Month Surprises, Contests, BBQs, Parties & Reward Vacations
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Periodic Massages
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance through Preferred Partner
- Full access to Grokker, our health engagement, and employee wellbeing platform
THE XACTLY STORY:
Xactly is a leading provider of enterprise-class, cloud-based, incentive compensation solutions for employee and sales performance management. We achieve this by following our vision: Unleashing human potential to maximize company performance. We address a critical business need: to incentivize employees and align their behaviors with company goals. Our solutions allow organizations to make better strategic decisions, optimize behaviors, increase sales and employee performance, improve margins, increase operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, design better incentive compensation plans, and reduce error rates in incentive compensation calculations. Our core values of Customer Focus | Accountability | Respect | Excellence are key to our success, and each day we’re committed to upholding them by delivering the best we can to our customers.
We were the first 100% cloud-based, multi-tenant provider focusing solely on the incentive compensation and employee and sales performance management market, and we achieved our leadership position through domain expertise and innovative technology. We deliver our solutions through a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business model.
Xactly is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Xactly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we believe in celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive workplace environment, where everyone feels valued, heard, and has a sense of belonging. By doing this, everyone in the Xactly family has the power to make a difference and unleash their full potential.
We do not accept resumes from agencies, headhunters, or other suppliers who have not signed a formal agreement with us.
- Computer Software
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Xactly Corp provided pay range
This range is provided by Xactly Corp. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience — talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Base pay range
$52,000/yr - $65,000/yr
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Leading the way in Sales Performance Management, with everything businesses need to unleash their true Sales Power.