Sales Development Representative
Title: Sales Development Representative
About Aria Systems:
Aria Systems’ cloud-based monetization platform is the analysts’ choice, top ranked by leading research firms. Innovative enterprises like Adobe, Allstate, Comcast, Subaru and Telstra depend on Aria to accelerate time to market and increase flexibility, enabling them to maximize customer value and grow recurring revenue through subscription and usage-based offerings.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving SaaS company that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The marketing team at Aria is a close-knit group of talented professionals working out of the company’s San Francisco, CA and Broomall, PA offices focused on B2B enterprise marketing. We operate from a core set of principles: authenticity, agility, collaboration and frequent communication. We are not afraid to try something new and you will find us both eager students and able practitioners of the latest methods for achieving marketing success.
Be part of something amazing! Aria Systems is seeking an Inside Sales professional to join our growing Account Development team. We're looking for a high-energy, authentic individual to work regular office hours on Eastern and Pacific times, that can engage with prospective Aria customers at all levels of some of the largest enterprises. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to penetrate these companies and to quickly explain the benefits of choosing Aria’s solution and Aria’s differentiation in the market. If you have a sales background and desire to join a fun and dynamic group, read on.
What’s in it for You:
- The opportunity to join a FinTech SaaS company on a high growth trajectory in the Recurring Revenue Billing space with a sales-focused culture
- Career Progression
- Evangelize Recurring Revenue Billing Management
- Solid Base Salary + Commission + Closed Deal %
- Flexible PTO
- Full Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Generate new business opportunities in target accounts and Fortune 2000 accounts to fuel the Enterprise pipeline
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Sales Directors to develop targeted lists, identify key influencers and decision-makers, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, pre-call planning, sending regular emails, strategic appointment setting)
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in Target and Prospect Accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted advisor and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Participate in demand generation programs (events, webinars, etc.) as needed
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- 1 year of experience in a lead qualification /inside sales role, preferably in Technology or SaaS
- Experience calling into and qualifying decision-makers and influencers within large enterprise accounts
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Aria Systems solutions to fulfill those needs
- Cold-calling experience
- Email marketing experience
- Detail and goal-oriented
- Passion for Technology and the Cloud
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow a process, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy, positive attitude, motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work out of the Broomall office
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return, Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.
Your application has been successfully submitted.