Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Neo4j is the leader in graph database technology. As the world’s most widely deployed graph database, we help global brands – including Comcast, NASA, UBS, and Volvo – to reveal and predict how people, processes, and systems are interrelated. Using this relationships-first approach, applications built using Neo4j tackle connected data challenges such as analytics and artificial intelligence, fraud detection, real-time recommendations, and knowledge graphs.
At Neo4j, we have always strived to help the world make sense of data.
As business, society, and knowledge become increasingly connected, our technology promotes innovation by helping organizations to find and understand data relationships. We created, drive, and lead the graph database category, and we’re disrupting how organizations leverage their data to innovate and stay competitive.
We have an immediate opening for an Enterprise Sales Account Executive who will focus on expanding our footprint by hunting and closing sales of Neo4j products and services to new customers. As a quota-carrying, individual contributing member of our sales team, you will be a part of the expansion of our strategic Enterprise account business unit, supporting the growth of the North American East Region Sales organization.
Neo4j is a VC-backed, privately held, fast-growing enterprise software company. We are recognized as the Graph database technology innovation leader, industry thought leader and commercial market leader. Graph software technology is currently the most popular category in the database industry with broad applicability across industries and uses cases, and Neo4j is the leading provider (see the line graph here: https://db-engines.com/en/ranking_categories )
- Develop and execute a territory plan based on target agencies and applicable use cases, resulting in a pipeline of opportunities in the target market, that will help you achieve quarterly and annual sales metrics.
- Develop expert knowledge of Neo4j solutions and applicability in the target market.
- Develop and present to customers a strong understanding of the benefits and advantages of graph technology versus alternative database approaches.
- Execute sales cycles that employ Strategic Selling strategies and tactics.
- Build and present proposals for Neo4j solutions that involve Neo4j products and Services.
- .Work with Pre-Sales Engineering resources to the scope and deliver on well-qualified POC’s
- “Land & Expand” - Grow the business in accounts that you have landed
- Provide guidance, direction, and support to your assigned SDR in their efforts to support your pipeline development.
- Provide guidance and direction to your Field Marketing resources so they can target programs to your target accounts.
- Provide guidance and direction to Channel Director so they can target partners and programs for your target accounts.
- Maintain Neo4j Salesforce.com CRM system with accurate information about your pipeline, in accordance with Neo4j forecasting guidelines.
Ideally, You Should Have
- Coursework in the database, SQL, computer programming, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar, is desirable.
- Experience selling information management tools to customers in the enterprise market.
- 7+ years of consistent success meeting or exceeding sales objectives selling technical solutions and software products into the enterprise market.
- Demonstrable experience executing enterprise complex sales strategies and tactics.
- Experience with the commercial open-source business model, selling subscriptions for on-premise deployments and/or hybrid on-prem/cloud deployments.
- Previous experience and thrive in a smaller, high-growth software company, where you have leveraged dedicated SDR resources, Field Marketing resources, and Pre-Sales Engineering to help build the business.
- Strong conviction and approach to how and where graph solutions fit into the enterprise marketplace.
- Be a hard-working, responsible, self-starter, with the ability to work remotely in a home-office environment, as well as travel to client sites to run meetings.
- Excellent references, ideally from previous Sales managers.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, ensuring accurate entry and management of lead data in our SalesForce.com CRM system.
- Be proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (e.g., Google Docs, MS Office, Salesforce.com, Web-conferencing).
- Be a team player with the highest level of integrity.
Why Join Neo4j?
Neo4j is among the 20 most popular databases in the world and the clear leader in the rapidly emerging Graph Data Platform category. We’re well funded and have an experienced management team focused on how organizations should apply data to solve challenging problems for decades to come. We have customers in every industry across the globe, and we build technology that has a proven product/market fit. Joining our team is an opportunity to define the future of data, analytics, and automation.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, engaging virtual events, and a welcoming team. You will love your co-workers!
Neo4j is a privately held company with our U.S. headquarters in San Mateo, California. We have employees located all over the world, from Thailand to Canada, many of whom work remotely, and we have offices in Sweden (Malmo and Stockholm), the UK (London), and Germany (Munich).
More information at www.neo4j.com.
Neo4j is a Silicon Valley company with a Swedish soul. We foster collaboration and each of us is empowered to contribute and put our innovative stamp on projects. We hire candidates who reflect the following Neo4j core values:
We value relationships
We focus on user success
We thrive in a culture that is open and inclusive
We assume positive intent
We welcome intellectually honest discussions
We deliver on our commitments
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion At Neo4j
At Neo4j, we value relationships and that involves building an environment where everyone feels like they belong. We believe strong relationships involve being accountable, bringing our whole selves to work, valuing intellectually honest discussions, and being receptive to new ideas and perspectives. One of our central goals is to provide an inclusive, diverse and equitable workplace for everyone to develop their potential and have a positive, career-defining experience.
Are you intrigued by this role? We encourage you to apply even if you don’t 100% fit the qualifications above.
Neo4j is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy notice regarding Neo4j's recruitment process to understand how we will handle the personal data that you provide.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The #1 platform for connected data