Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About our Business Model
Jobandtalent is the leading on-demand staffing marketplace in Europe and LATAM that is disrupting the traditional staffing sector. Jobandtalent has successfully digitalized the whole staffing experience including sourcing, interviewing, hiring, clocking, and payrolling. Creating novel AI solutions to automate parts of the process and make the best possible decisions.
The process is self fuelled by a clear flywheel effect on Jobandtalent’s marketplace: more workers in the platform allows for more data, generating higher job fulfillment retention rate and higher quality of workers placed, subsequently increasing employers satisfaction that attracts more companies and vacancies into the platform, this allows workers to find more opportunities, improving NPS and word of mouth reach, closing the wheel with more workers attracted to the platform.
About the company
We are headquartered in Madrid, where Jobandtalent was founded in 2009. Since then it has obtained financing worth more than 200 million euros from the best venture capital funds in Europe and globally, becoming one of the most valued Spanish startups internationally with current revenues of over 1,000 million euros per year.
Behind our technology platform that employs tens of thousands of workers in great companies like Amazon, Uber, Santander, and H&M, we have a team of more than 700 employees distributed in offices in the United States, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Sweden, Mexico, and Colombia. The plan is to continue growing at the same pace in current markets and launch our operations in new countries.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will develop the strategy for identifying, closing, and growing key target accounts across multiple verticals in a large territory. You will partner with our client’s Director and C-level executives guiding them through a complex sales cycle, tailoring unique value propositions, and teaching them the value of our disruptive Workforce-as-a-Service innovation.
- Identify opportunities – by yourself and working with SDRs – with a focus on enterprise clients.
- Understand the potential of those opportunities, connecting with key stakeholders at the client.
- Find key decision-makers in the client, understand how Jobandtalent can help, build proposals and negotiate terms to close the deal.
- Grow share of wallet of the client, working with our service team.
A successful candidate will have
- 5+ years of experience hunting mid-market or enterprise clients – small businesses are not considered – preferably in SaaS
- Experience dealing with cross-functional stakeholders during the sales process (e.g. HR, Procurement, Finance, Operations) at all levels of seniority
- Experience managing 3 to 6-month sales cycles
- Experience in tender processes is a plus
- University degree or higher from an accredited school
- Full professional competency in English is a must. Spanish is a plus.
What we offer
- The chance to make an impact in one of the fastest-growing start-up companies in Europe.
- Develop your career working in a super exciting environment with a great working atmosphere, international work environment with an international and multidisciplinary team.
- Possibility of working remotely.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Jobandtalent is the job marketplace which aims to make the labour market more fluid and accessible