Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Innovative Systems, one of the fastest-growing global leaders in the development and delivery of data quality/data management and compliance solutions, has a position available for a bright, highly motivated Sales Development Representative to be part of our Partner Sales Team. You will play an integral role in finding, developing, and growing partners for Innovative Systems across all lines of business.
You will report to and be mentored by the Senior Vice President who heads our worldwide Partner Program and who will help you develop the skills and acumen for success in this position.
What you will be doing
- Build and grow the pipeline of potential qualified partners; utilize varied methods including cold calling and referrals
- Create tailored marketing and supporting communication mediums (presentations, collateral, website, etc.) to expand and maximize your target industries/markets
- Learn Innovative’s solutions, their unique selling points, and how they add value for the client business
- Perform research to determine the best targets for partners
- Develop an understanding and awareness of your prospective partners; create effective outreach strategies using LinkedIn and other sources
- Respond promptly to all leads and inquiries to maintain an ongoing pipeline of opportunities
- Coordinate meetings for partners and others within Innovative
- Ensure that existing partners and our Sales and Account Management teams are interacting on a regular basis to drive revenue (includes delivering training, conducting joint sales meetings, forecasting sales, coordinating marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Gather and organize partner and related information on the internal company website
- Deliver effective and professional presentations
- Utilize sales tools regularly and effectively (Salesforce.com) to document and manage leads, activities, pipeline, and proposals throughout the partner development process
- Maintain continuous communication with management regarding opportunities, challenges, industry and competitor news, and assigned initiatives
- Embrace and advocate for Innovative’s vision, methodologies, and strategies in finding, establishing, and growing partners and developing trusted relationships with partners and associates
- Perform other related responsibilities as assigned
What we are looking for
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment, follow-through and a positive "can-do" attitude
- 2+ years of prior sales experience
- 1-2 years of prior partner experience preferred
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree or related equivalent experience (ideally with a combination of technical and business coursework/experience)
- Great organization skills; ability to easily juggle and keep many projects moving forward at the same time
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Expert in PPT, Excel, and Word
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Native-level English speaker; knowledge of other languages a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 15% (assuming COVID protocols)
What Innovative offers you
Competitive compensation combined with a great culture! At Innovative, you will find a truly empowered and collaborative environment that is at the core of our ongoing growth and success – and yours! We provide challenges and opportunities for growth, a fun environment, and more.
About Innovative - we create software solutions for a better world!
Innovative is one of the world’s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and risk/compliance solutions. Our customers and partners know that we care about their success. That is why we have among the highest ratings for customer retention in the industry.
But that isn’t all - Innovative Systems help our clients fight financial crimes – making your world and mine a bit safer. The advanced technology behind our products is just part of why we continue to be one of the fastest-growing global leaders in the development and delivery of software data quality and risk/compliance solutions and services.
Our pace is fast and our work is challenging and meaningful. At Innovative, you will find a lot of autonomy and an environment that is collegial and supportive. Named a Top Workplace, you will find a great culture where coworkers support and challenge you. If you want to make a difference – Innovative may be the place for you!
Innovative’s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our EMEA headquarters is in London, UK, LATAM headquarters in Mexico City, Mexico, and other operations in Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Brazil, and Canada.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software
- Sales Business Development Administrative
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A global leader in delivering the best-in-class data quality, data management, and advanced AML compliance solutions.