Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for the monetization of eMoney’s Incentive Financial Wellness Application. This position will drive net-new revenue and achieve established production targets and goals for the assigned position within the territory/accounts. The Account Executive will be strategic in pursuing sales opportunities via existing channels and markets and leverage the use of the existing customer relationships to drive additional revenues from Named Accounts in their territory. This position works closely with Sales Enablement, Marketing, Product, and Legal to ensure programs, campaigns, and procedures are optimized to drive sales.
This is a 100% remote eligible role.
- Actively contribute as a primary stakeholder in go to market efforts, including market sizing, pricing, and packaging discussions
- Help identify areas of growth and new opportunities for Incentive through market analysis and customer feedback
- Collaborate with Fidelity colleagues on sales opportunities, strategic partnerships, thought leadership, and information sharing
- Execute sales call strategies and create new ways to achieve or exceed growth through, net new sales, selling additional products, and renewal retention into Named Accounts in your territory.
- Participate in industry events, possibly leading breakout sessions, discussions, webinars, etc.
- Lead demos and sales discussions related to Incentive
- Understand the retirement and benefits marketplace enough to creatively position Incentive to firms and work as a resource to help place the product into a firm's ecosystem
- Manage the relationships of customers, offering white glove treatment throughout delivery and trial period and thru final sale.
- Meet regularly with the Incentive leadership team with regular sales updates and stay informed about other aspects of the project
- Participate in roadmap/feature discussions as needed to provide valuable insight from the customer/prospect perspective
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience required
- Extensive experience selling SaaS/Cloud-Based Software/Financial planning solutions to C-levels within enterprise accounts
- Understanding of the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position eMoney solutions within prospective accounts
- Experience cultivating mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances
- Proven success with transformational selling and strategy
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment
- Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proven experience in pulling together different business units to maximize sales opportunities
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
eMoney is a leading provider of technology solutions and services that help people talk about money.