Sales Development Representative
As a member of our Sales Development Team, you will be responsible for sales lead development via inbound qualification and outbound prospecting, which in turn drive sales in North America and Europe. This customer-facing role partner closely with various members of the Sales and Marketing Teams including Sales Operations, Field Sales, and Demand Generation.
Role and Responsibilities
- High work cadence of prospect and customer outreach
- Become an expert in Marketing Automation and CRM applications
- Quickly gain a strong understanding of the MemSQL value proposition and the overall database market
- Develop a strategic plan to prospect, educate, and qualify accounts to create viable opportunities that lead to closed business
- Identify and understand key business stakeholders and end-users to generate interest in MemSQL Solutions
- Become a trusted resource for the MemSQL Sales Team for valuable input on potential outbound prospecting targets
- Maintain open communication and alignment with your Sales Executives to know how and where to focus your prospecting efforts
- Consistently achieve/exceed the monthly quota of qualified opportunities and meaningful interactions with new prospects
Required Skills And Experience
- B.A./B.S. Degree
- Excellent communication skills, including positive and energetic phone skills, a mastery of email communication, strong listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Self-motivated, high energy, strong desire to learn and grow professionally
- 1-2 years of work experience, software lead generation experience preferred
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to become an expert on database management systems (DBMS) within your first 90 days
- French Second Language Fluency
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Database of Now.