This job is no longer accepting applications.
Joining Tipalti means you're stepping onto a fintech rocketship in a collaborative environment. We're the financial execution experts powering high-growth companies and eliminating the pain in payables. Tipalti eliminates up to 80% of the supplier payment and regulatory compliance workload for finance departments. In short, our AI-driven technology does the work no one wants to do, and we do it better than anyone.
The Solution Consulting team’s goal at Tipalti is to win the technical recommendation during the sales cycle while partnering with Account Executives. We accomplish this by aligning Tipalti’s capabilities to the prospect’s business needs with an inquisitive and prescriptive approach. Our SCs ensure a smooth transition from pre- to post-sales through detailed scoping and collaboration with our Product and Implementation teams.
The SC team is made up of individuals with different backgrounds and experiences all with the single purpose of maintaining Tipalti’s 98% customer retention rate. We believe the best teams are those who learn from each other and have fun in the process!
- The Solution Consultant (SC) is responsible for presenting Tipalti’s solution to our prospects and winning the technical recommendation.
- The SC owns all the technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Tipalti sales cycle.
- Collaboration across Product and Operation teams to scope the compatibility of ERP file specifications with Tipalti capabilities.
- Use value-based consulting to articulate the Tipalti solution to “C” level executives in an organization.
- The SC should adopt the concept of Business Value Selling within the context of the Challenger Sale Model.
- Results-oriented and exceeds annual sales targets.
- Must be both sales-focused and technically savvy.
- Conduct technical discovery, scoping sessions, and product demonstrations.
- Work with sales team in responding to RFPs and Security Questionnaires.
- Work with our sales, marketing, product, and customer success teams to continuously optimize the business.
- Familiarity and experience with Flat File data structures, including file comparison analysis, field mappings, and integrations.
- ERP experience is highly desired.
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism.
- Ability to build compelling value-driven presentations.
- Ability to gather complex requirements and work with a team to design a solution.
- Great at building relationships and working within a team selling environment.
- Ability to engage with all levels in an organization.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related fields.
- 2+ years of solution consulting experience required.
- Product Management, Implementation Consultant experience a plus.
Companies like Classpass, Twitter, GoDaddy, and Zola entrust Tipalti to activate their business models and dramatically reduce AP friction. Founded in 2010 and headquartered in San Mateo, California, we're a well-funded startup growing at 100% year-over-year, supporting over 1000 customers.
Beyond transformative technology and industry-leading long-term value with customers, we offer a modern company culture that is customer-centric and built on trust and transparency. We're a "can do" environment where everyone acts to deliver customer value and to build a company that will last.
We oﬀer comprehensive health benefits, a flexible workplace, catered lunches, career coaching, and an environment where you can grow, be an impact player, and thrive! As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Tipalti is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
We are building a world-class sales organization with some of the most aggressive commission plans in the industry. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, proven company with a great solution to sell, join the Tipalti sales team and get ready to change the way payments are made!
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Scalable Payables for Today's Innovative Companies