Sales Development Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Digitate – Sales Development Representative
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join Digitate sales team. The Sales development representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales handover process with respective on-field Sales Executives. You should be able to identify sales opportunities and meet targets of qualified lead generation.
To be successful as a Sales development representative role you should be able to build strong target database, instant rapport with the individuals, and respond to their queries and clarifications effectively. A top Sales development representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
- Market Digitate’s products and/or services via telephone, email, and other digital channels, often cold calling that leads to gauge the interest of prospects and create opportunity
- Conduct lead qualification acquired from Marketing programs and promotions by phone calling and emails as appropriate
- Achieve lead generation targets by selling a range of solutions using outbound calling, consultative, and influencing selling techniques to create results for our prospects and customers.
- Maintain good business relationships with customers and prospects to conduct need analysis, relay product information, and provide technical specifications, quotations, and proposals.
- Work closely with field sales representatives, product specialists, and distributors to plan and execute target prospecting, GTM strategies to acquire new opportunities
- Manage all interactions, touchpoint discussions and follow up actions efficiently and effectively
- Direct Pre-Qualified Leads (PQL) to a specific Sales lead with high efficiency and prioritization
- Follow up on pre-qualified leads with the sales team to ensure they are processed timely and lead to pipeline creation
- Create and maintain a database of current and potential customers.
- Set appointments for both Field and Sales development representatives, Account Executives, and prospective clients
- Proactively research and develop new business opportunities in the market
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up to date with new Digitate products and services, including capabilities and pricing, and on industry trends
A sales development representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing deals with field sales executives
- 2 years of proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- University degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Financial Services
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
ignio is an award-winning AI-led software enabling Autonomous Enterprise through insight and actions. #EmbraceTheFuture