Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Dallas, TX, Appspace's platform helps organizations build an exceptional workplace experience with simple communication and space management tools. With offices in the US, UK, UAE, and Malaysia, plus remote experts in a dozen other countries, we provide global support to thousands of customers that trust us to help them communicate with their teams and modernize their workplace experiences.
Our Enterprise Account Executives (AE) are dynamic, engaging, and entrepreneurial. They are responsible for driving strategy, planning, and executing sales to acquire targeted accounts. By working closely with our strategic partners and channel community, or direct selling to clients, the AE will drive revenue growth through ongoing pipeline development and deal-winning activities. The successful candidate should be comfortable in customer and partner-facing roles and possess strong presentation skills, technical acumen, and the drive to win.
● Take a leadership role driving Appspace sales for your assigned territory
● Target accounts to acquire as new Appspace customers.
● Be the go-to expert on Appspace in a collaborative sales approach with strategic technology and channel partners
● Build and execute on an innovative business plan with our strategic partners and channel community to meet and exceed customer needs
● Present and demonstrate the Appspace story and platform in early sales stages and coordinate additional resources as needed.
● Engage with cross-functional resources from Engineering, Marketing, IT, and others as needed to drive Appspace sales
● Grow and convert pipeline from multiple sources, establishing reference customers in the process
● Accurately forecast pipeline development and report on opportunities within your assigned territory to deliver sales results
● Negotiate with peers, partners, and customers using a win/win philosophy
● Represent Appspace at partner meetings, trade shows, events, and conferences
● Based in Texas, Oklahoma, or Arizona, with at least 7 years experience in a sales and/or business development role in an Information Technology capacity (Hardware, Software, Networking, etc.) with SaaS selling experience strongly preferred.
● Bachelor’s Degree; Business and/or Computer Science/IT preferred
● Entrepreneurial thinker; aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skillset in solution and relationship sales
● Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong prospect, partner, and customer relationships including confidence in presenting to senior levels
● Proficient in team selling approach, comfortable applying business acumen and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities
● Experienced in sales strategies including discovery, deal qualification, negotiation, close
● Prior experience and proficient user of Salesforce or other enterprise-level CRM systems
A ppspace Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, compensation, and training are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, marital status, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), gender, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, sexual orientation, family or parental status, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws. Appspace is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
- Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Discover the easiest way to reach your workforce - at work, at home, or on the go.