Senior Solution Consultant - ERP
SENIOR SOLUTION CONSULTANT, ERP
We will also consider qualified candidates located remotely in the United States
Who We Are
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP solution. We accelerate business value with comprehensive best practices and the most intelligent analytics—all on the leading business cloud platform from Salesforce.
FinancialForce knows that each individual brings something special to the team, exemplifying a diverse and inclusive work environment. We embrace your authenticity and encourage our employees to “Bring Yourself” to work every day!
We are currently recruiting a highly motivated, enthusiastic Senior Solution Consultant with strong computer and accounting systems implementation skills. This individual will be assisting in the implementation and training of the FinancialForce accounting applications in customer environments. Occasional travel within the region should be expected. A background in ERP / Financial Management / Accounting software applications and solutions is required.
What You Will Do In This Role
- Developing and managing relationships with customers.
- Presenting the FinancialForce ERP application via Web conference tools and via face-to-face meetings.
- Perform key components of remote implementations of the FinancialForce ERP applications. Components may include installation, configuration, training, report writing, data migration and general support.
- Understand and implement complementary 3rd party applications as part of overall FinancialForce ERP implementation projects.
- Understand client’s back-office accounting process requirements and assist the project team in translating those requirements into functional specifications for custom development and functional extension.
- Prepare and deliver standard and custom training events via web meetings or standard classroom methods
What You Need To Be Successful In This Role
- 7+ years’ ERP Consulting experience required
- Salesforce Consulting experience (preferably certified) – highly desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience implementing cloud-based accounting solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-changing, team environment
- Strong computer skills ideally including Salesforce.com, MS Office, and web presentation tools
- Accounting qualification/degree preferred (CPA)
As an equal opportunity employer, FinancialForce does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If, and as required by the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or any other applicable federal, state, or local law, FinancialForce considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. FinancialForce also has an accommodation process to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees with disabilities. For more information or if you have a need, contact [email protected]
- Computer Software Information Technology & Services Internet
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
FinancialForce delivers the #1 professional services automation (PSA) and the only customer-centric ERP - all on SFDC.