Mid-Market Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our client is the leading provider of cloud-based software that simplifies, digitizes, and automates complex, back-office financial operations for small and mid-size businesses. Their customers use the product to manage end-to-end workflows and for payments processing. Their clients include some of the largest US financial institutions and the majority of the top US accounting firms and accounting software providers.
They are looking for a talented and high-performing Account Executive to join their rapidly growing team. The Account Executive will be supported by a team of BDR's and responsible for closing business with some of the company's top clients.
Superstar Candidates Should Have Most Of The Following
- 3-6 years of sales experience with some experience closing deals
- An interest in Mid-Market sales
- A proven track record of success in past sales roles
- Experience working for a tech company - preferably B2B SaaS
- Exceptional written, and verbal communication skills
- A team player mentality
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Experience selling to accounting professionals is a plus
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation with base salaries up to $90K and OTE up to $180K
- Ability to grow your career at a very well established and reputable company
- Company equity packages are offered
- Ability to work remote
- A fun and exciting company culture
- An uncapped commission structure that is very realistic and grows as you do
- Full benefits package
- Financial Services Insurance Banking
- Sales Business Development Consulting
Your application has been successfully submitted.
For the Love of Sales.