Enterprise Account Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Enterprise Account Executive will be responsible for the acquisition of Enterprise Customers across multiple verticals in both the U.S. and Canada. Specifically, in this role, you will help us grow our new product, Plastiq Accept. A successful Enterprise Account Executive will be someone who is bound to personal KPIs, other-centered in their approach, and obsessed with problem-solving for Enterprise businesses. You’ve never met a stranger, which is essential as you will execute strategic outreach, including cold calls and cold emails. As a part of a fast-growing financial technology company, your role requires frequent iteration and adaptation of your approach, and an unrelenting positive spirit as you do so. This position is the tip of the spear with regard to client Growth - you will have an incredible team and resources supporting you so that we can all win together!
This role is remote and the employee must be located in a United States timezone.
- Serve as a member of a growth-minded, fast-paced Sales Team
- Identify Enterprise opportunities within target verticals, leading outreach to prospects in order to secure new clients and payment volume
- Become a product expert, able to walk business owners through all of Plastiq’s offerings and show them how it will simplify their business payments
- Track and report on success metrics, including lead qualification, touchpoints, conversations, and learnings
- Provide suggestions and insight for the creation and development of marketing materials, including physical and digital collateral, and web presentations/product demonstrations
- Document all learnings and interactions in Salesforce, building a robust profile around each lead you convert into a customer
- 5+ years of work experience in sales with at least 2 years experience selling into Enterprises (100M-500M annual revenue) with a proven track record of driving key elements of the sales process
- Challenger, SPIN, Selling Through Curiosity or equivalent experience in consultative sales
- You place the needs and wishes of the client above your own desires and quotas
- You are a self-starter, resourceful, and eager to initiate and own new projects
- You have experience working with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
Plastiq is a smart payment platform designed for businesses to better manage their payments and cash flow. The platform lets companies maximize their existing credit, pay in whatever way is best for their business—regardless of what payment methods their recipients accept—and get paid by card without the burden of card acceptance fees. Businesses can pay globally in more than 40 countries, and Plastiq works with all major credit card providers, including Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Plastiq has millions of customers and has processed billions in payments for a wide range of expenses, from business supplier payments and contractors to taxes and rent. Plastiq has won a number of awards and recognitions, including being named to the 2020 Forbes FinTech 50 and 2020 Bay Area Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Journal.
- Computer Software Internet Financial Services
- Sales Business Development
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Pay virtually any expense with your credit card for a simple 2.85% fee. It's okay if they don't take cards. We do.