Solutions Consultant - US & LATAM
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Scandit is currently seeking a Solutions Consultant to support our sales teams in the US as well as Latin America. Remote based on the East Coast US with the capacity to travel within the US and across LATAM, you will be the product expert that will work with our sales team to offer Scandit’s disruptive Mobile Data Capture and Augmented Reality Solutions to Enterprise clients in key markets such as Retail and Transportation & Logistics.
You are a high-performing professional who has a strong technical background, and can communicate complex concepts in a crisp and credible manner to a technical and non-technical audience. You excel in understanding customer business needs.
You have a natural passion for technology and previous experience working in a fast-growing and innovative tech company with a high degree of autonomy. You will actively engage in the sales process, play a key part in clarifying customer needs and wants, and to communicate these back to influence Scandit product development. As part of your role, you will educate and evangelize to customers about Scandit products and advise them on how to gain the most value from our offerings.
What You Will Do
- Identify and present to customers how our mobile data capture and augmented reality solutions can improve current business processes
- Provide day-to-day product expertise during the sales process, including directly interfacing with the sales team and potential customers
- Influence our product strategy by effectively communicating feedback from customers and prospects and work with the product team to develop new product features
- Lead the design and delivery of solutions for customers.
- Support partners closely with technical expertise.
- Ensure that the sales teams are accurately and suitably supported resulting in successfully closed deals
Who You Are
- Extensive experience in presales, technical consulting, solutions or engineering roles covering clientele operating in both the US and Latin America.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including presentations and proposals for both business and technical audiences.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytic skills.
- Solid understanding of mobile eco-system and enterprise IT architectures is desirable.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent field is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required. Native Spanish is preferred.
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world's most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co. Our growing Enterprise customer base in LATAM includes Rappi, Cencosud, Azul Airlines, and 7-11 Mexico.
- Computer Software Information Technology & Services Internet
- Business Development Information Technology Customer Service
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are changing the way businesses and consumers interact with everyday objects, one mobile scan at a time.