Enterprise Account Executive
LogiGear, an industry leading provider of software testing services, test automation tools, QA training, and consulting, has an immediate opening for a Enterprise Account Executive. This position is available in the Houston TX area.
Enterprise Account Executive
This position will play a significant part in shaping the future growth of LogiGear’s business within its North American Sales and Solutions organization. The role will be in charge of driving sales of advanced QA solutions, Full Stack Development of both Mobile and Web, and SalesForce integrations to help companies solve their Digital Transformation needs.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing key accounts and generating sales growth through new accounts enabling LogiGear to transform the QA, SalesForce, and Full Stack Development industry through:
- Identifying key corporate and mid-sized accounts from qualified sales leads and cultivating lasting relationships
- Continuously pursuing new contacts through networking opportunities in order to increase client base
- Delivering LogiGear’s customer value story
- Providing insight and thought leadership in digital transformation
- Maintaining a focus to develop, and convert deals in order to achieve business targets
- Becoming the trusted advisor to your customer base
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, an ideal background will include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience Enterprise IT Sales experience; selling or technical pre-selling and/or implementing custom software quality assurance & development solutions and/or IT professional services
- Understanding of complex IT systems and application release management (within the Oil and Gas Industry – preferred)
- Member of an organization that exceeded sales goals with a focus on new accounts
- Hands-on experience with CRM tools (Salesforce and Outeach.io a plus)
- Ability to travel up to 50% (post-Covid)
- Bachelor's or master’s degree
At LogiGear your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through next-gen digital transformation solutions; so, if you want to grow with us, be acknowledged for your achievements, and play a significant role in this new white-hot market of digital transformation - then LogiGear is where you belong.
Learn more about LogiGear and this opportunity and LogiGear please go to our website at http://www.LogiGear.com/careers.
LogiGear is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive compensation plan, medical, dental, life and accident benefits and 401K plan.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LogiGear Corporation is a Corporate Software Testing Solutions provider with decades of industry-leading expertise.