Presales Solution Consultant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Full-time - Austin, TX or Remote, USA
Hurry up! We've got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that's growing fast. We love what we do, we're proud of how we do it, and we've teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a leader in the white-hot customer data platform space and it's our job to make sure every marketer gets in on the fun. Are you the type of pre-sales consultant that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the company's early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We've got a job for you.
We're looking for the next rock star to join the BlueCrew and we need a Presales Solutions Consultant who gets fired up to:
- Consult with CMOs, marketing technologists, VPs and Directors of Marketing, digital marketers, and digital product owners – possessing a varying range of technical aptitudes.
- Own the technology evaluation stage of the sales process with our prospects, from early product demonstrations to structured evaluations of the platform.
- Creatively solve technical implementation issues in a variety of technical environments
- Participate in webinars and industry events, demonstrating the value of our offering and
- Help provide expertise for Proof of Concepts and Onboarding
In this role you will:
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects while empathizing with their business challenges.
- Develop a strong understanding of our sales, onboarding and product delivery process, leveraging resources in Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Product & Services to ensure customer success.
- Work closely with the product team to return product feedback to inform future product requirements/enhancements
- Pro-actively engage with colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth
- Create and deliver customized product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners both in-person and remotely
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
- Create/maintain documentation for opportunities or internal process
- 5+ years experience as a (pre-)sales engineer working with enterprise SaaS product(s)
- Deep understanding of Marketing fundamentals (and challenges Marketers face) as they relate to the CDP
- Knowledge of APIs as they relate to data exchange
- Understanding of various database technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written and experience that demonstrates technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge and business acumen
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Ability to adapt/adhere to BlueConic demonstration fundamentals
- Deep understanding of the SaaS sales process, cycle, and supporting methodologies in an enterprise setting
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
- Ability and willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Ability to work remotely (with a controlled office-like setup)
- Comfortable being self-sufficient in a highly dynamic startup environment
Familiarity with at least some of the following systems is a prerequisite
- Customer Data Platforms
- Predictive Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- Data Management Platforms
- Display Marketing
- Mobile Analytics
- Email Service Providers
- Ad Serving
- Demand or Supply Side Platforms
- Search Engine Marketing
- Testing, Optimization and multivariate testing
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skillsets.
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement.
- Work with big-name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Join early and help shape this function as it expands and grows with customer demand.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it).
- Marketing & Advertising Computer Software Internet
- Consulting Information Technology Sales
Your application has been successfully submitted.
BlueConic’s customer data platform liberates your data so you can transform customer relationships and unleash growth.